Friday, August 15, 2008

This week's favourite artists

Hanna Konola




Naoko Serino - Fiber Art



Fred Eerdekens




Annie Vought - Papercuts




I'm sorry I have been so rubbish at posting this week. I have been really busy at work and have also had a few job interviews to go to... I am exhausted! I haven't even had a chance to start my new book project. Anyway, it's nearly the end of the week and I have had a few minutes to have a little look at a few new artists, above are some of this week's favourite finds.

We're going to Chessington World of Adventures this weekend, which is a theme park here in London. Not quite as impressive as some I have seen in America, but I'm still very excited. I hope you have lots of fun too!

3 comments:

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

How did the job interviews go?? That's exciting!

I'm loving Fred Eerdekens. Have a great weekend.

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed for the jobs! Hope you've had a nice relaxing weekend :)

These links are great (I'll never get my house work done...) I love Hanna Konola's work, it's the sort of thing that looks so simple but when I try to do something similar it just looks really rubbish... she has great style.

And those papercuts blow my mind, they must be done on a laser cutter right??! Eeek!

Hope you had fun at Chessington :)

sarahelizabeth said...

My goodness what great artists! And glad I found your blog--it's really great! I just posted about you on mine.