Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jen May








I am completely and utterly head-over-heels in love with Jen May's drawing, sculptures, books and videos. Please, if there's a God, let me magically turn into Jen next year... just kidding, but her work is well and truly gorgeous, I'm sure you'll agree.

I think my new year's resolution this year will be to do a page of a sketchbook a day. That one is doomed to fail before it's even begun, but the intention was rather good. I think I might also try to do two or three in-depth posts a week, rather than a straggly one every day. We'll see about that one too...

This will probably be my last post for a week or so, although I will try to check back in. I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas. xxx

1 comment:

jackie said...

Happy New Year and good luck with the resolutions. I'm off to have a look at more of Jen May's work.