Thursday, January 8, 2009

Between Two Women


I am a member of a film rental service which posts films to my house for me to watch and then post back. It's a pretty rubbish service as I hardly ever receive the titles at the top of my priority list and frequently receive films which I don't remember putting on there. I watched one of these lucky (or not so lucky)-dip films last night, set in the late 1950's called Between Two Women, which is definitely the worst film I've ever seen, with the worst music, worst acting, worst story and everything else. It did, however, have the most fabulous wallpaper in every single scene. The layers and layers of delicious patterns and colours have sparked in me a love for all things 1950's.

2 comments:

Laura said...

These papers are beautiful! So even if the film was duff you got something from it!
Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

yay for 50's wallpaper :)